In 2019, McDowell Law represented an IT vendor in a significant breach of contract and restrictive covenants litigation. Following a six day trial, McDowell Law achieved favorable jury verdicts on all counts – breach of contract, breach of good faith and fair dealing, tortious interference, violation of non-compete agreement, and breach of fiduciary duty of loyalty.
- Rachael B. Brekke, Esq. voted Top Litigation Attorney in SJ Magazine!
- McDowell Law victory in Chancery Division – Trust and Estate Litigation
- Ellen M. McDowell, Esq. wins jury verdict in Burlington County!
- What you need to know about the Bankruptcy Meeting of Creditors?
- Making a Registry in your 30s? Ask for gifts that matter!