Ellen M. McDowell, Esq. and Rachael B. Brekke, Esq. obtained a favorable judgment in a Chancery Division Bench Trial regarding a Revocable Trust Agreement and the improper transfer of real property. Following a four day bench trial, the Presiding Judge in Chancery Division ordered the return of real property and denied all claims asserted by the Defendant!
- Rachael B. Brekke, Esq. voted Top Litigation Attorney in SJ Magazine!
- McDowell Law victory in Chancery Division – Trust and Estate Litigation
- Ellen M. McDowell, Esq. wins jury verdict in Burlington County!
- What you need to know about the Bankruptcy Meeting of Creditors?
- Making a Registry in your 30s? Ask for gifts that matter!